Located in Nürnberg, Germany, the airport is a busy international facility serving over 4 millions passengers per annum. Airlines serving the airport include Germania, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Air France, and many more.
Check out some official product release captures below.
Next, please see a full product features list according to the development team.
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent geodata
- 55km² satellite imagery coverage with resolution up to 20cm/px including all seasons
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 3
- Many SODE features such as:Animated Jetways
- Automatic season switching
- Snow and rain layers
- Animated windsocks indicate wind speed and direction
- Open / Close FAI gate
- Runway lights automatically switched on in low visibility
- Detailed airport lighting including REILs, Running Rabbits and optional Dynamic Lighting
- Many animated people on the apron, inside and around the terminal
- Extensive vehicle animations on the apron and the vicinity of the airport
- Animated tower radar and elevator
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
- Prepar3D v4 SDK conform export of all scenery elements using the latest techniques
- Fully compatible with AI traffic Add-Ons, ORBX FTX Germany South, FTX Global, VECTOR and openLC Europe
- Latest Scenery Configurator for optimal performance and automatic updates
If you’d like to review the official product video trailer, see our post dated July 10, 2018.
To learn more about the scenery, review additional product images, or to purchase, visit the product page via the 29Palms Scenery Design website. As of today’s date, the scenery is priced at €20.97 EUR.
*Images courtesy of 29Palms Scenery Design and Captain7 Flightsim Destinations.