For those unfamiliar with the type, the Yak-12A is a historical Soviet multirole STOL aircraft now used for recreational flying, glider towing, parachute training, air ambulance, and agricultural purposes. The model was first introduced in 1957.
Check out some screenshots below. Please note however, the images appear to be the same as the Prepar3D V4 release.
Next, see a product features list.
- All materials with HD specular, bump and reflection maps
- 5 different liveries
- Custom sounds effects for switches, knobs, levers
- Detailed and completely custom animated VC
- Windshield and gauges reflections
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Authentic totally 3D gauges and avionics systems
- Accurate flight dynamics
- PDF User Guide
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at €19.00 EUR – owners of the existing 64-bit version are entitled to a special purchase price of €7.00 EUR.