Please see below for a complete changelog according to the developer.
Version 22.214.171.124 Changes
- Fixed bug introduced in version 126.96.36.199 that swapped left and right fuel gauge readings in cockpit.
Version 188.8.131.52 Changes
- Optional textures without mipmaps made available via download for customers who have reported blurred graphics.
- Adjusted circuit breaker code.
- Enabled nose fuel strainer “Drain More” button in walkaround.
- Removed references to fuel pump ON in checklist (Pilot’s Notes).
- Moved flaps breaker into Accu-Sim so the flaps lever sound could be independent of electricity.
- Adjusted takeoff rotation and maneuvering speed for IAS and not CAS (Pilot’s Notes).
- Fixed bug that could cause a flap hinge to not be properly reported in the maintenance hangar.
- Calibrated fuel tank gauges to read zero when three gallons of unusable fuel is in the tank.
- Increased gross weight by 100 lbs for IO-550 engine.
- Tuned nose wheel animation.
- Fuel injectors now replaceable in the maintenance hangar.
- Added more inertia to taxi physics.
- Updated walkaround flap photos.
- Removed spring loading from landing flaps lever.
- Restored missing cowling hinge.
To review the original update information, see the official announcement via the A2A Simulations website. If you’d like to learn more about the Accu-sim Beechcraft Bonanza V35, visit the product sales page for FSX or alternatively, Prepar3D V4.
*Image courtesy of A2A Simulations.