Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- New Cabin 3D Model including sidewalls and seats
- New 3D people in exterior views
- Maintenance Manager including wear and random based failures, both of which can be disabled
- Manipulators improved
- VR Compatibility improved
- Now On XPLM301 SDK, X-Plane 11.20+ Required
- Support for Threshold Store
- Removal of DDS textures to improve storage usage and increase reliability
- Menu Titles Fixed
- Livery Icons Fixed
- Engine CHT Simulation Fixed
- Electrical Page button removed from Ovation 2
Additionally, Advanced Flight Modeling is currently working on a new Cessna CitationJet project for X-Plane 11, see our post dated June 1, 2018 for more information.
To review the original update information source, see the official announcement via the developers website. If you’d like to learn more about the Mooney M20 Collection, jump to the official product page. Lastly, for those of you interested in additional purchase options, the developer has also started selling the model via the Threshold Store.
*Image courtesy of Advanced Flight Modeling.