Aerobask has released a new product update for the developers acclaimed Diamond DA-62 for X-Plane 11. The update brings the software up to Version 11.1.04 and features a number of wide-ranging and comprehensive improvements to the existing aircraft build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- New Laminar oxygen system
- New Laminar GFC700 Autopilot
- Saso Kiselkov’s librain.plugin support
- SASL 3.6.4: more mouse and display fixes
- Side reflections coupled with windshield
- Enhanced G1000 and popups, similar to E1000
- Fixed SYSTEM page on MFD and removed unused keys
- Fixed inactive G1000 brightness
- Fixed statics elements not always on in C&D
- json files replacing cfg config files
- Fixed pump lights always on even when pumps not spinning
The update is now available via your x-plane.org store account.
For more information about the Diamond DA-62 by Aerobask, visit the product sales page via x-plane.org.
Keep in mind, Aerobask is also currently working on the Falcon 8X in partnership with Dassault Aviation.