Please see below for the full changelog ranging from V1.1.0 to V1.1.10 as per the developer.
* Added capability to read v11 FMS files (route and airways only)
* fixed bug with SID for “ALL” runways not displayed
* sounds tweaks
* engine tweak
* trim tweak
* fixed MCP baro button
* new sound sliders in FDCOM
* fixed sunshades manipolators
* map and terrain disabled by default
* New flaps manipulator
* Fixed MDA logic
* new TO trim setting
* New fmod sound bank b2, will become RC if fine.
* New slider timings
* Remove sound code in annunciators logic
* fixed HSI source selection from GTN not changing right SV
* fixed weird effects on panel
* fixed gen #2 was going to bus #1
* removed ghost manipulator on backup HSI
* added manipulator for grabbing both throttles together
* removed v10 sound system
* updated v11 acf with new startup times
* new FMOD set
* new engine start logics
* FMOD detection
To see the original update announcement, changelog information, and review installation instructions, visit the source thread as posted via the x-plane.org forums. If you’d like to learn more about the Aerobask Eclipse 550 NG, check out the official product page.
*Image courtesy of Aerobask.