For those unfamiliar with the type, the E1000 is a single engine, six seat, high performance composite aircraft capable of speeds of more than 325 knots. Produced by Epic Aircraft of Bend, Oregon, the model is currently undergoing certification testing.
Check out some release images below – the developer also posted a new video trailer via YouTube.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Completely reworked and re-scaled exterior and interior model
- New 4K PBR textures
- 11 stunning liveries out of the box
- Color-matching interior based on livery
- White (for painters) and Lo-res liveries available through Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
- New flight model by X-Aerodynamics
- Tested by actual owner Gianfranco Somma of Somma Aviation
- Matches latest certification prototype performance
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- samples from real PT-6 engine
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
- Integrates new XP11.30 GFC700 autopilot
- Custom MFD PT-6 engine parameters (on PFD in reversion mode)
- Optional mouse, scrollwheel and dialpad support for easy data input
- Optional keyboard support for dialpad and flight plan input
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse at the moment
- Realistic engine startup procedure
- Implements new XP11.30 boots-based wings and stabilizer de-icing system
- Implements new XP11.30 oxygen system for emergencies
- Functional breakers, with configurable reliability
- Fully simulated MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- Rain and windshield icing using librain plugin from Saso Kiselkov
- Dynamic reflections
- custom heat blur effect on both sides
- custom engine twin-contrails
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Preferences, fuel and payload saved between flights
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the products sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $34.95 USD.
*Images courtesy of Aerobask.