However, in particular, the project will put an emphasis on That’s all Brother – “the C-47 that led the armada of Skytrains across the English Channel to Normandy on that fateful day.”
Please see below for a brief summary of project features.
- C-47 Military and DC3 Dakota civilian versions with a wide choice of liveries.
- Hi Definition modeling in full, accurate detail, down to wire-strand locking wires on components in the cockpit and fully modelled gauges with correct assemblies and 3D needles and all dials with raised paint markings etc.
- Hi Definition PBR textures INSIDE and OUT with highly realistic fabrics, metals and paintwork, ageing and weathering effects.
- “On-the fly” configuration panel allows you to change liveries, colours, materials and ageing effects whilst flying.
- Although we can’t make it for “D” Day, she’s on the front burner now and will be available this year.
- Currently we are making for P3DV4.4+ ONLY (due to workload on PBR etc.) but depending on demand, we will look at other sims.
- We also plan to provide “That’s all Brother” in as complete a history as possible from original as in 1944 right through to today’s restoration and all the owners in between.
*Images courtesy of Aeroplane Heaven.