The C-119F is an American World War II era military transport aircraft originally designed to carry equipment, personnel, cargo, and perform drop duties for cargo + paratroopers.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a product features list.
- Hi-fidelity models with a huge amount of authentic detail
- Authentic cockpit with all controls accurately portrayed and animated.
- Detailed cargo bay with opening doors.
- Animated, realistic Pilot, co-pilot and Loadmaster figures.
- Highly detailed P&W radial engines with superb stereo sound pack.
- Animations include all flying surfaces, flaps, trimtabs and authentic landing gear operation.
- Detailed Manual and Flying Guide provided.
IN GAME OPTIONS
- A special configuration facility allows you to set the aircraft for a “Cold-Dark” start, select cargo options and carry out parachute drops from a selectable 2D panel.
- A choice of “clean” , cargo or paratroop drop versions is provided for creating missions.
8 LIVERIES AND A PAINTKIT
- 8 Authentic liveries cover examples from the US and International forces.
- Textures are created using new-technology “PBR Workflow” techniques as used in many of today’s successful computer games. This brings a new level of realism to your flight simulation experience!
- A “Pro”-quality paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes.
*Images courtesy of Aeroplane Heaven.