Last previewed back in June, Aeroplane Heaven has posted some new information and screenshots and launched the official product page for the Socata MS 893. Moreover, according to a post via Facebook, “[g]etting super close to the Socata coming out.”
Please see below for a product features list according to the developer.
- Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- An “on the fly ” options system that allows you to change the look and feel of the interior and exterior without having to reload the simulator
- 3 different avionics options ( yes we are counting having none as an option!)
- Highly realistic, animated pilot and co-pilot
- Authentic stereo sound pack
12 LIVERIES AND A PAINTKIT
- 12 Authentic liveries include polished metallic paint, gloss paint and even a camouflaged army trainer!
- ‘PBR Workflow’ texturing inside and out, as used in many of today’s successful computer games
- A ‘Pro’-quality paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes
To view all the screenshots, visit the product page via the developers website. Keep in mind, the aircraft is not yet available for purchase.
In other news, Aeroplane Heaven also recently posted a development roadmap for the remainder of 2019 moving forward into 2020.