Aeroplane Heaven has released the Socata Rallye MS 893 for Prepar3D V4.4+. The aircraft is a detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world aircraft type. Moreover, according to the official release announcement, the model is a “true PBR development.” Features include “high fidelity” modeling, three different avionics options, realistic pilot and passenger models, authentic stereo sounds, and more.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a list of product features.
- Accurately modelled in High Fidelity with an enormous amount of authentic detail
- An “on the fly ” options system that allows you to change the look and feel of the interior and exterior without having to reload the simulator
- 3 different avionics options ( yes we are counting having none as an option ! )
- Highly realistic, animated pilot and co-pilot.
- Authentic stereo sound pack.
12 LIVERIES AND A PAINTKIT
- 12 Authentic liveries include polished metallic paint, gloss paint and even a camouflaged army trainer!.
- ‘PBR Workflow’ texturing inside and out, as used in many of today’s successful computer games.
- A ‘Pro’-quality paint-kit is provided to create your own liveries and paint schemes
To review the original release announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $29.95 USD.