Check out a selection of the latest preview images below. Please note, the bottom right capture was previously available as part of the original project announcement.
Next, see a detailed product features list according to Aerosoft.
- Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport “Willy Brandt” (BER)
- Custom animated approach lights (SAM Plugin required)
- All jetways animated (SAM Plugin required)
- Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail
- Includes two configs to switch between SXF and BER operation
- Numerous dynamic objects like apron vehicles
- High resolution day and night textures
- Extensive coverage of over 100 km² with high resolution aerial imagery (0.2-0.4 m/px)
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Ground Layout: End of 2018
- Compatible with default AI-Traffic and WorldTraffic3
To review the original imagery source and product features information, see the applicable news article via the Aerosoft website.
*Images courtesy of Aerosoft, Stairport Sceneries, 29Palms Scenery Design, and LimeSim.