Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- 3-D models of the wind turbines replaced (generator housing with ENERCON typical drop shape)
- New obstacle light created for wind turbines (with high visibility)
- Knepper power station removed (was blown up in Feb. 2019)
- Texture St. Reinoldikirche revised (texture of analog clock incorporated)
- Two new FX files for St. Reinoldikirche (bell ringing at 12:00 noon)
- WAV file of St. Reinoldikirche changed
- Autogenous type newly assigned for bushes/hedges (had previously remained green in winter)
- number of autofiles optimized (reduced from 566 AGNs to 462 AGNs)
- Color correction of the Hengsen-Opherdicke summer aerial view (the parking places were slightly greenish)
- New: Cycling Avatar (male with helmet)
- New: Vehicle Hummer H3 (with and without PBR material)
- Wind objects rotate into the wind according to P3Dv4 wind variables
- wind turbines
- Wind bags at the clinic and wind bag at Hengsen airfield
- Wind turbine sewage treatment plant at Hengsen-Opherdicke
- Special functionality on bike and Hummer H3
- the front and rear lights on the bike can be switched on with a mouse click
- the front headlamps can be switched on with a mouse click on the gear lever in the vehicle (button assignment for landing headlamps)
- AS Updater included
Keep in mind, the scenery was first released back in July 2018.
*Images courtesy of Aerosoft.