GERMANY – Aerosoft has posted a new product update for Dortmund Airport – X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.3 and features a number of fixes and general improvements.
For reference purposes, the scenery was developed by Christian Bahr, Agnes Schwalm, Peter Hiermeier, and Stairport Sceneries.
Please see below for a list of changes.
• simplified scenery folder structure
• added eastern Emscher water polys
• fixed Klinikum-Nord surroundings, added missing autogen buildings
• fixed some tree incursions
• made Westfalenstadion landable for helicopters and removed re-flections
• updated vegetation, removed shadow casting
• optimized and added some water bodies
• added more static cars
• updated all custom water polys with new normal effects and edges
• removed grass decals from snow polys
• reworked Phoenixsee
The scenery was first released back in July 2018.