Please see below for a complete update changelog.
- Added cargo model and associated liveries: United, Fine Air, LAC, AIA.
- Added gsx.cfg files for passenger and cargo versions in the DC-8_50 folder. You must rename the files to switch to the cargo version.
- Updated paint kit for cargo version.
- Further improved tank selection initiation.
- Fixed reverser animation so they will not animate when engine not running.
- Connected takeoff warning to engine three throttles in addition to engine one.
- Corrected fuel pressure gauges so boost pumps don’t create pressure from empty tanks.
- Fixed fuel flow gauges to not show fuel flow before valves turned on during start.
- Added pop-up for control of external air, external electrical power, and cargo doors. “Shift 5” to access.
- Updated loader pop-up to accommodate both passenger and cargo variants.
- Changed clocks from local time to GMT.
- Changed heading select coding to allow external nav apps to control aircraft heading.
- Fixed bug causing hydraulic problems when cold and dark flight saved.
- Corrected animation of PT probe heaters switch and associated text on overhead.
*Image courtesy of Aerosoft and Michael Cependa.