The airport is a relatively small facility handling approximately 1.25 million passengers per annum. Airlines currently serving Genoa include Air France, Alitalia, KLM, Ryanair, S7 Airlines, Volotea, and several others.
Check out some release images below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- High resolution photoreal coverage of 187 km²
- Includes custom models for the city and the harbours of Genoa
- Well-detailed, accurate and high-quality renders of Genoa airport (LIMJ), including baked/pre-rendered shadows and realistic transparency of the terminal windows
- Unique, realistic and accurate airport night light (runway, taxiways, aprons, surroundings)
- Accurate and realistic ground poly based on photos and satellite images
- Large number of custom objects dedicated for Genoa airport and city – cars, trucks, buses, airport equipment, boats (many types), static aircrafts, and more
- Landable helipads at Sheraton Hotel and City Hospital
- Accurate renders of the harbour and many objects along the approach
- Realistic and accurate ILS offset of 2 degrees
- Animated jetways, VDGS and hangars (SAM plug-in required)
- 3D volumetric grass between taxiways
- Massively optimised for good performance
- Animated ships around the airport
- Custom mesh for the airport runway over the sea (by Maps2XPlane)
- Automatic low visibility lighting
- Custom WorldTraffic 3 Configuration files included
- Custom-made realistic static aircrafts, including:
- Bell 412 SP (Guardia Costiera)
- Hughes NH-500MC (BredaNardi)
- Piaggio P-180 Avanti
- Piper Archer 2 PA-28 Aeroclub Genova
- Canadair CL-415 VIGILI DEL FOUCO
To learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via Aerosoft. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €20.97 EUR excluding VAT.
*Images courtesy of Gaya Simulations and Aerosoft.