Located in Cologne, Germany, the airport is a busy international facility serving over 12 million passengers per annum.
Check out the official video trailer below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Fully compatible with Prepar3D V4.3
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN)
- High-fidelity 3D models of airport terminals, buildings, and other airport facilities
- Interior terminal models included
- Photorealistic building and ground textures
- Animated jetways
- Seasonal textures and model variations
- Winter ground textures with realistic snow effects
- Highly detailed ground service equipment and clutter objects around parking positions
- Up to date runway, taxiway, and stand layouts
- Realistic rain effect on ground textures
- Animated ambient service vehicle traffic
- Animated ambient passengers inside the Terminal
- Custom animated windsock model
- Compatible with AI traffic packages
- Large photo scenery coverage of the airport and surrounding area (approx. 1000 km²)
- Custom runway and approach light effects
- Realistic night effects including reflective edge markings, realistic bulb effects, and dynamic adjustments depending on time of day and meteorological conditions
- Dynamic flood lights included as an option
- Optional static aircraft included
- Volumetric grass included as an option
- Configuration tool included
Optional Features with SODE (not tested):
- SODE animated jetways
To learn more, review additional media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via Aerosoft. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €23.49 EUR excluding VAT.
*Feature images and video courtesy of Jo Erlend and Aerosoft.