GERMANY – Jo Erlend has posted a new product update for (Aerosoft) Köln Bonn Airport for X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.01 and features a number of additions and adjustments to the existing scenery build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Added Ortho4XP patch file.
- Adjusted custom terrain mesh.
- Changed ATIS frequency to 132.125
- Fixed cargo area roller floor markings incorrect texture mapping.
- Adjusted jetway models to prevent the gap between terminal B/C and jetways.
- Adjusted stand parking codes.
- Adjusted LOD states for ramp patrol vehicle.
- Added more options in the configuration tool:
- Passenger density.
- Ramp traffic and animations density.
- Possibility to enable or disable animated airstairs.
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the Aerosoft forums. For more information about Köln Bonn Airport for X-Plane 11, visit the product sales page via the Aerosoft Store.
*Image courtesy of Aerosoft and Jo Erlend.