Check out some official release images below.
Next, see a complete features list according to the developer.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures; can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
- Simple installation: no changes to default configurations necessary
Special P3D V4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lights (can be turned off per area via config tool)
- Ground layout incl. detailed aerial image following P3D V4 SDK
- Optimised runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
To review the original release announcement, see the source post via the Sim-Wings Facebook page. If you’d like to learn more, review additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the official product sales page via Aerosoft. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €33.23 EUR.
*Images courtesy of Aerosoft and Sim-Wings.