Serving the city of Bergamo, Italy, the airport is a busy international facility serving well over 11 million passengers per annum.
Check out the official video trailer below.
Next, see a complete product features list.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around airport are included
- Latest ground layout with rain effect during rainy conditions
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as optional zip file)
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users)
- Partially prerendered shadows and night maps
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809)
- Extended configuration tool
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lighting
- Optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
To learn more or to purchase, visit the official product sales page via Aerosoft. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €24.15 EUR – owners of Bergamo X are entitled to a special upgrade price of €19.16 EUR.
*Feature image and video courtesy of Tailstrike Designs and Aerosoft.