ITALY – Mathijs Kok of Aerosoft, in partnership with Tailstrike Designs, has posted a preliminary product features list in regard to Reggio Calabria Airport (or LICR Professional) for Prepar3D V4. Moreover, accompanying the features list, Mathijs shared several preview images, most of which have already been posted by Tailstrike via Facebook.
Keep in mind, the project was first announced back in November 2018 although this is the first indication that the scenery will be published by Aerosoft.
Anyway, check out the features list below.
- PBR Ground Poly
- Ground rain effects
- Sat image surrounding the airport orbx compatible
- Custom Terrain mesh
- Surrounding cityscape done with customized autogen
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- Tower and terminal with internal modeling
- 3D cars in parking lot
- Custom trees and 3D grass
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- 3D approach custom lights
- 3D apron vehicles with animation
- Customizable density of some 3D object and animation of vehicles
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”
Next, the preview images.
To view the original preview images, features list, and additional commentary, see the project development thread via the Aerosoft forums.
In other news, Tailstrike also recently announced development of Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport for both Prepar3D and X-Plane.