NORWAY – Aerosoft has released a new product update for Tromsø XP by Jo Erlend and Stairport Sceneries. The update brings the software up to Version 1.1 and features a number of wide-ranging fixes, additions, and improvements. Items of note include improved vegetation, SAM support, and new wet surface effects.
Please see below for a complete list of changes.
- Updated vegetation (latest colors, no shadow casting, neutral winter versions)
- Updated water bodies, added edges
- Added detailed snow ground effects
- Changed library to be scenery exclusive (not influenced by general FlyAgi Vegetation Library installations)
- Removed FlyAgi Seasonal Airfield Components
- Added neutral winter orthophoto
- Added JSGME winter mod
- Added switching libraries for manual winter or summer selection
- Added wet surface effects
- Fixed inside terminal transparency issue
- Animations use SAM instead of AutoGate
- Fixed ground polys not shown on lower world object settings