St. Barths is of course famous for the airports steep approach angle over the hilltop traffic circle. Moreover, Saba is known for the unique clifftop STOL runway.
Please see below for a brief product features list.
- Extremely optimized for FPS and performance (multiple LOD and correct texel density across the project)
- 100% PBR assets
- Extensive use of photogrammetry in the creation of 3d assets
- Developed with on-site photography
- 50cm ortho plus hand crafted ground textures to increase the detail on the airport nearby areas
- Modified mesh using topographical charts and photographic references
- Alpha blended tropical water textures
- Detailed night lighting
- Hundreds of hand placed objects
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at $26.95 USD.
Keep in mind, Part 1 is also available which includes Princess Juliana and Grand Case Airport.
*Images courtesy of Airworthy Designs.