Keep in mind, there is a more comprehensive update coming soon, however, many of the featured items have now been pushed back to version 1.8.
Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- fixed compatibility issues with latest xplane version 11.30r3
- reduced 3d trees geometry
- added apron lights backspill
- tweaked night lights for an increase in performance
- fixed weird normals at certain light angles for the lake near Maho B.
- downgraded resolution to hand painted orthos but added decals to preserve details
- downgraded hand painted orthos (2k from 4k)
- upscaled runway textures (back to 4k)
The update is now available for download via the x-plane.org store.
If you’d like to review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the developers Facebook page. Alternatively, if you’d like to learn more about the ‘Princess of the Caribbean – Part 1: St. Maarten’ scenery package, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
The developer is also working on Part 2 of the ‘Princess of the Caribbean’ series which is to feature St. Barths, Saba, and one additional announced location.
*Image courtesy of Airworthy Designs.