For those unfamiliar with the type, the Van’s RV-8 is a popular tandem two seat, single engine, aerobatic capable, homebuilt aircraft.
Please see below for a product features list.
- Accurate flight model
- Detailed cockpit and exterior with animations, manipulators and PBR textures
- Custom particles emitters
- Customized Garmin G1000 PFD and MFD
- FMOD Sounds
- Ground equipment
- Animated pilot
- Dynamic pilot POV camera options (non VR mode)
- Automatic AI plane tracking pilot POV camera capability (non VR mode)
- 5 HD liveries + more than 20 liveries available on www.x-plane.org
- Comprehensive User Guide
- Photoshop Paintkit
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product listing page via the x-plane.org store. As of the time of this writing, the “duo” package is priced at $32.00 USD – alternatively, the tricycle and fixed gear variants can be purchased separately for $24.00 USD each.
In other news, AOA also recently announced development of the Boeing/Saab T-X Trainer.
*Images courtesy of AOA Simulations.