AOA Simulations has posted another product update for the Van’s RV-8/8A – X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.3.1 and features a number of additions and improvements to the existing aircraft build. Items of note include new canopy reflections and additional display info in relation to the G1000 MFD.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Added generator on/off toggle switch and repositioned battery, avionics and fuel pump switches.
- Improved [FMOD] engine sound and added cockpit toggle switch “click” sounds by Agi Schwalm
- New [p]lexiglas bubble canopy interior reflections by Agi
- New “Stars & Stripes” livery by Fabrice Kauffmann (duo model)
- Added missing stick top hat switch nose down pitch trim function
- Added additional display info to G1000 MFD
- Added softer seat cushions for long cross country flights
The update is now available via your x-plane.org store account.
For more information about the AOA Van’s RV-8/8A for X-Plane 11, visit the product listing page via the x-plane.org store.
Keep in mind, AOA is also currently working on the Boeing/Saab T-X Trainer.