ATSimulations, in cooperation with SibWings, have announced development of the Antonov An-2 Experimental for FSX and Prepar3D V3/V4. The project is to include two experimental versions of aircraft model.
First, the NAK or night artillery corrector which features a different tail section with an observers cockpit and twin vertical stabilizers.
Next, an agricultural version by the Poland Institute of Aviation which features a secondary turbojet engine – the intent was to research the effect of turbojet airflow during crop dusting operations.
Release is tentatively planned for December 2019. Please note, this is a completely new product and separate from the developers existing AN-2 offering.
Check out some preview images below.
Next, see a preliminary product features list.
- FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D (v3 and v4) platforms supported
- High detailed exterior and virtual cockpit
- High resolution textures
- Smooth gauges developed in 3D
- Cockpit sounds
- Advanced cockpit lighting for P3D v4
- Loading and parking managers
- Windows freezing and raindrops effect
- Engine overheating and engine fire simulated
For more information, visit the product information page via the developers website.