Developer ATSimulations has posted a new product update for the developers MH-1521 Broussard – FSX and Prepar3D. The release brings the software up to Version 1.1 and features numerous additions, improvements, and fixes to the existing aircraft build. Keep in mind, the update is free of charge for existing users.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Flight dynamics by Alexander M. Metzger
- More realistic interior textures with “specular” maps
- Two new liveries – F-GBEN and G-YYYY
- Rain drops effect for all FS platforms versions
- Interior sounds recorded from real plane
- for P3Dv4 – volume exterior lights
- for P3Dv4 – volume and movable interior lamps
- a lot of minor changes and fixes
To obtain the latest version, “…just redownload and reinstall it by the link from your purchase letter.”
If you’d like to review the complete release announcement, see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about the MH-1521 Broussard by ATSimulations, visit the product sales page via the developers website.