ATSimulations, in cooperation with SibWings, have released the Antonov An-2 for FSX and Prepar3D (V3 + V4). The release represents a major upgrade to the legacy SibWings Antonov An-2 and features a number of wide-ranging improvements and additions to the original aircraft package (including new variants and 64-bit compatibility).
Please see below for a brief product features list.
- FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D (v3 and v4) platforms supported
- Accurate flight dynamics developed in cooperation with the real An-2 pilots
- High detalied exterior and virtual cockpit
- High resolution textures
- Smooth gauges developed in 3D
- Engine sounds recorded from the real aircraft
- Cockpit sounds
- Advanced cockpit lighting for P3D v4
- Loading and parking managers
- Windows freezing and A2A raindrops effect (P3D v4 only)
- Engine overheating and engine fire simulated
Keep in mind, existing owners of the SibWings Antonov An-2 are entitled to a 50% upgrade discount.
For more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the ATSimulations website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $24.95 USD.
*Images courtesy of ATSimulations.