The final release version looks quite good both inside and out, generally a nice representation of this amazing aircraft. Check out a selection of official release captures below.
Next, please see a product features list according to the developer.
- 4K Textures throughout
- Full PBR
- High quality 3D model
- Optimized for X-Plane 11
- FMOD custom sounds
- Fully functional 3D cockpit
- Custom menu containing checklists, weight management, cabin altitude calculator, maintenance, stats, options
- Custom instruments
- Custom pressurization system
- Custom animations
- Disengageable system for saving parameters between flights
- Customizable documents holder (read your charts, checklists… in flight)
- Custom fuel feeding system
- Complete set of original checklists
- 7 liveries + paintkit
- Keep your aircraft up-to-date with SkunkCrafts auto-updater
- Easy to use (nothing to do, really)
- As usual, updates will be free of charge for customers
Congratulations to Avia71, very much looking forward to taking this one for a test ride!
To learn more or to make a purchase, visit the product page via the x-plane.org store. The aircraft is priced at $34.95 USD although during the x-plane.org July 4th sale. there is a temporary discount to $29.95 USD. If you’d like to learn more about Avia71, check out the developers official website.
*Images courtesy of Avia71.