Developer Big Tire Productions has posted a new product update for the Carbon Cub EX – X-Plane 11. The release features several additions, fixes, and adjustments to the existing aircraft build including a steam gauge panel variant. The update is available via the x-plane.org store.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Added steam gauge panel variant
- Extended fuel tanks to 20 gallons each side
- Fixed blurry texture on fuel selector
- Updated texture on panel
- Added chocks
- Tweaked baked ambient occlusion
- Animated wing tank fuel sight gauges
To review the complete update announcement, see the source post via the x-plane.org forums. Alternatively, for more information about the Big Tire Carbon Cub, visit the product sales page via the x-plane.org store.
*Thank you as always to Rafael for the tip.