INDONESIA – BinerSim has released a new product update for WIII, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport – FSX and Prepar3D. The update features a number of fixes, adjustments, and general improvements to the existing scenery build.
Keep in mind, the airport was first released earlier this month.
Please see below for a list of changes (according to a story via the developers Facebook page).
- Apron light pole improvements
- GMF hanger performance improvements
- Added several airport objects
- Fixed some flickering objects
- Fixed taxi light near T3
- Photoscenery improvements (colour and blending)
- GMF area apron light changed to white
The updated installer is available via your Simnesia user account.
For more information about Soekarno-Hatta International Airport by BinerSim, visit the product sales page via Simnesia.
Image // BinerSim