Please see below for a complete product features list.
The 757 FREIGHTER EXPANSION supports all features of the 757-2PW Base pack and delivers the following eleven highly detailed and accurate digital replicas of the Boeing 757-200 Freighter variants wearing Captain Sim House livery:
• 757-200PF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200PCF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535C engines
• 757-200SF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200SF with PW2040 engines
Each engine variation provides:
• Custom engine performance
• Custom FMC setup
• Custom Flight Model
The RR engine systems and sounds included. The RR Expansion is not required.
Complete VC including:
• Freighter converted Flight Deck;
• Lavatory and supernumerary area;
• “Submarine hatch” entry door;
• Cargo cabin with wing views;
• Animated High Loader;
• FMC cargo management features.
• Cargo management 2D panel.
• Custom cargo management sounds.
• Integrated GPU.
• Exterior animated High Loader and ULDs;
For more information, visit the freighter expansion page via the Captain Sim website. As of the time of this writing, the expansion pack is priced at $19.99 USD. Keep in mind, the 32-bit base package is absolutely required.
For those interested, the Rolls-Royce Expansion is also available for 32-bit users.
*Image courtesy of Captain Sim.