Please see below for a complete description of the version 1.1 update as per the developer.
The 757 Captain III Base Pack version 1.1 is available which includes the Hotfix 1 and 2 and the following new features and enhancements:
– VNAV descend PTH to SPD switch and the A/T response to the switch.
– VNAV descend SPD-TRANS.
– VNAV descend SPD-RESTR.
– VNAV speed/Mach mismatch.
– The engine startup sound stutter.
– FMC “invalid entry” message for flaps 1.
– Engine ratings on the CDU info page.
– A couple of issues which may cause CTD on some systems.
– SID duplicate fixes entry.
– The reverse sleeve animation.
– The yoke column height.
– All-new P3D native EGPWS Terrain.
– The cockpit states real-time management via FMC.
– Company routes management via FMC.
– The 4-door configuration model (including the escape slides).
– An option to turn off the F/O’s CDU, ADI, HSI displays.
– ZFW on the Payload Page auto-update.
– An option to select less intense landing lights FX.
– Forward access door animation.
– E/E access door animation.
– External power hatch animation.
– Overflow valve animation.
– The main exit set to D2L.
– Separate selcall audio files for user customization.
– 80 knots, V1, Rotate, V2 callouts.
– Clickable VC CDU to call the 2D CDU panel.
– Brand new ACE.
– Engine auto-start option (Ctrl+E).
– An option to select the new Scimitar winglets.
– Options to select Intercept CRS or Abeam pts function in MOD RTE 1 LEGS page
– 2D ADI and HSI simicons.
– HSI readability.
– The roll MOI.
– The yoke shape.
Should I download and install the 1.1?
Only if you purchased the 757 Captain III before 20:36 UTC, 01 Jun ’18.
How can I get the 1.1?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (757 Captain III) > Extended Download Service and download the 1.1 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
4. Uninstall the 757 Captain III 1.0 (Start> Captain Sim> 757-2PW Uninstall).
5. If you had any free liveries installed, delete the …Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200-III_PW2037\ and …\CS_B757-200-III_PW2040\ folders.
6. Double click the downloaded csy571_1100.exe file to install the 1.1.
If you get an antivirus alert please read this.
Well, there you have, head over and grab your update today!
*Image courtesy of Captain Sim.