Check out the full update description and changelog below.
The 757 Captain III Base Pack version 1.2 for P3D4 is available which includes all previous hot fixes and the following enhancements:
– Pause at TOD OFF changes activation.
– INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation.
– ABEAM PTS calculation.
– RTE page #2.
– MCP FL change priority over FMC.
– A few issues which may cause CTD on some systems.
– Marker sound.
– Cargo doors control from 2D panel.
– Engine Start selector sound.
– Panel states management.
– TO, CLB, CLB1, CLB2, CRZ, CON EPRs.
– V-speed callouts playback timing.
– Engine start EGT and oil pressure profiles.
– Engine start timing.
Should I download and install the 1.2?
Only if you purchased the 757 Captain III Base Pack for P3D4 before 2300Z 04AUG2018.
How can I get the 1.2?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (757 Captain III) > Extended Download Service and download the 1.2 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
4. Turn OFF your antivirus including default Windows Defender. Why?
5. Run as Administrator the downloaded csy572_1200.exe file to install the 1.2. Re-activation will be required, so get your Order Number ready.
To review source update information, visit the update page via the developers website. If you’d like to learn more about the Captain Sim Boeing 757 III for Prepar3D V4, check out the official product website.
*Image courtesy of Captain Sim.