Check out the full hotfix description and changelog below.
The 757 Captain III Base Pack 1.1 Hotfix 3 is available which includes the following new features and enhancements:
– Aircraft shaking on the ground.
– VNAV jetway waypoints speed/altitude assignment.
– Takeoff/CLB EPR decreasing.
– Panel State saving of COMM, ADF, XPNDR, Parking Brake position/values.
– Captain’s viewpoint.
– The Engine Start Selector, YD, Emergency lights switches positions for Cold And Dark panel state.
– Scratchpad BASIC STATES filename overwriting.
– P3D4.1 backward compatibility.
– Default panel state option.
How can I get the Hotfix 3?
1. Make sure the 757 Captain III Base Pack 1.1 is installed.
2. Download the Hotfix 3 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure P3D4 is not running.
4. Double click the downloaded csy572_1103.exe file to install the Hotfix 3.
The Hotfix 3 will overwrite all mods to the original product (liveries etc).
If you get an antivirus alert please read this.
Nice the see the developer so committed to ongoing fixes and improvements, great customer service indeed.
To see the original source update information, visit the applicable hotfix announcement page over at the developers website. If you’d like to learn more about the product in general, jump to the main page of the official product website.
*Image courtesy of Captain Sim.