Following the initial beta release back in April, Captain Sim has now finalized the Boeing 777 Captain II for Prepar3D V4. As promised, the base package now features several additional engine variants including the GE92B, GE94B, PW4090 and GE110B1. Moreover, in addition to the base package, various addons are already available including the 777-300 expansion, 777F expansion, and wireless CDU.
Keep in mind, the aircraft is a technical port from the legacy 32-bit version (with multiple new features).
Please see below for a revised product description and features list for the finalized base package. Note the items marked as “New!”
The key product of the 777 CAPTAIN II family is the 777-200 BASE PACK which delivers highly detailed and accurate digital replicas of the following five airplanes wearing Captain Sim House livery:
- Boeing 777-200ER with GE90B engines (CS exclusive)
- Boeing 777-200ER with GE92B engines (CS exclusive)
- Boeing 777-200ER with GE94B engines (CS exclusive)
- Boeing 777-200ER with PW4090 engines (CS exclusive)
- Boeing 777-200LR with GE110B1 engines
Moreover, hundreds of optional equipment (antennas etc) variants are available.
COCKPIT AND CABIN
- Functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR etc).
- EGPWS Terrain Radar New!
- All-new custom lighting New!
- Complete passenger cabin one piece with a flight deck New!
- High resolution textures.
- Aux 2D panels.
- Custom views including wing views.
- Five variants of the Boeing 777-200 (four of them are CS exclusive).
- New materials New!
- 4K Ultra-High resolution textures New!
- All-new lighting New!
- Numerous variants of optional equipment (antennas, etc) New!
- Cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and animated pilots.
- Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex.
- Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting New!
- Integrated GPU New!
- Fuel and payload manager New!
- Improved flight model New!
- Authentic engines sound set (TSS)
- ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) New!
- Growing number of easily installable free liveries
- 4K repaint kit New!
- Navigraph FMC navdata including TP with AIRAC support
- Extensive Manual
- Updater New!
- Sim Ops
For more information about the 777 Captain II product line, visit the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the base package is still priced at $59.99 USD.
*Video courtesy of Captain Sim.