To much surprise, Captain Sim has released the Lockheed L-1011 Captain II base package and freighter expansion for Prepar3D V4.4+. Keep in mind, the aircraft is a technical port from the existing 32-bit version with a number of additional features. Items of note include adjustable flood lights and independent panel backlighting, custom volumetric lighting effects, improved CIVA, a fuel and payload manager, and more.
The freighter expansion further includes a cargo management 2D panel as well as an animated loader and ULD.
Check put some release images below from the base package and freighter expansion.
Next, see a product features list for both products – note the items marked as “New!”
• Functional flight deck loaded with accurate systems simulation
• Adjustable flood lights New!
• Panels’ backlight independent from the flood lights New!
• Improved CIVA New!
• Hundreds of realistic animations
• High resolution textures
• Aux 2D panels
• Custom views
• Cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
• Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting New!
• Fuel and payload manager New!
• Authentic engines sound set
• ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) New!
• Growing number of easily installable free liveries
• Extensive Manual
• Updater New!
• Sim Ops
• Cargo management 2D panel
• Animated Loader and ULDs (exterior)
For more information or to purchase, visit the Captain Sim website. As of this writing, the base package is priced at $49.99 USD and the freighter expansion at $19.99 USD.