Carenado has once again posted a new product update for the developers ATR 42-500 – FSX and Prepar3D (V3 + V4). The release brings the software up to Version 1.3 and features several bug fixes and adjustments to the existing aircraft build. As usual, the previous version must be complete removed prior to installing the updated files.
Please see below for a list of changes.
NEW VERSION 1.3
CARENADO A42-500 P3D/FSX
- ATPCS test added
- Fuel Used indication adjusted
- Warning sounds fixed
- Now autopilot is ready to follow FMS on Ready for takeoff option
- Electric system on startup adjusted
- FMS fonts adjusted
- Overhead lights on startup adjusted
- Fixes a problem where the aircraft ran parallel to the FP track only on virtual cockpit
- Minor bugs fixes
You may recall, the aircraft was last updated earlier this month.
*Video courtesy of Carenado.