Following the initial release earlier this month, Carenado has already pushed a new product update for the developers ATR 42-500 – FSX and Prepar3D (V3 + V4). The update brings the software up to Version 1.1 and features a number of fixes and general improvement to the existing aircraft build.
Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
NEW VERSION 1.1
CARENADO A42-500 P3D/FSX
- Fixes an issue where a master warning alarm was on during engine start up.
- Fixes an issue where the right BRG knob was moving the left knob.
- Altitude warning corrected.
- System lights adjusted.
- Fire alarm corrected.
- Now on Ready for Takeoff option, CLs are on AUTO position to help with the PWR MGT settings.
- Now Gust lock is on when you select COLD AND DARK option.
- Fixes an issue where the speedbugs were not moving on FSX.
- Fire system adjusted.
- Fixes an issue where the Caution alarm was beeping with doors opened and battery off.
- HYD AUX PUMP logic adjusted.
- Performance section added when you select the aircraft.
- Minor bugs fixed
IMPORTANT: Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.
You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.
*Image courtesy of Carenado.