Please see below for a complete product features list.
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches, optimized for VR.
Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
- 5 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- 390 Emergency Procedure PDF
- 390 Normal Procedures PDF
- 390 Performance Tables PDF
- Flight Guidance System PDF
- Carenado Proline 21 Manual PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
For more information or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $39.95 USD.
*Video and feature image courtesy of Carenado.