After much anticipation, Carenado has released the Dassault Falcon 50 EX for X-Plane 11. The aircraft is a detailed representation of the real world type complete with PBR materials, FMOD sounds, custom systems, VR compatibility, Librain support, and much more.
Please see below for a product features lists.
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches.
- Optimized for VR.
- Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic turbine reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
Included in the package
- 6 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- FA50 Emergency Procedures PDF
- FA50 Normal Procedures PDF
- FA50 Performance Tables PDF
- FA50 Reference PDF
- RTU Manual PDF
- Carenado Proline 21 Manual PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
For more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $39.95 USD.
Keep in mind, the model is already available for FSX and Prepar3D.