First released earlier this month, Carenado has posted a new product update for the developers Dassault Falcon 50 EX for X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.1 and features several fixes, adjustments, and general improvements to the existing aircraft build.
Please see below for a list of changes.
NEW VERSION 1.1
CARENADO FA50 EX for X-PLANE 11
- Implemented Transponder Mode Charlie
- Made passenger stairs/doors open and close slower
- Improved VR yoke manipulation
- Oil Temp inaccuracy during idle addressed
- Start Selector switches now match internal position when starting from cold and dark
- Minor visual glitches addressed
As usual, the previous version should be completely removed prior to installation of the updated files.
To review the original update announcement see the source post via Facebook. Alternatively, for more information about the Carenado Falcon 50 EX for X-Plane 11, visit the product sales page via the developers website.
In other news, Carenado also recently announced development of the Fokker 50, also for X-Plane 11.