Carenado has released the Fokker 50 for X-Plane 11. Already available for FSX/P3D, the aircraft is a detailed and comprehensive representation of the real world type. Features include 11 liveries, 4K PBR textures, an integrated FMS, custom electrical systems, FMOD sounds, HDR lighting, VR optimization, Librain support, and much more.
Please see below for a product features list.
Included in the package
- 10 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- F50 Emergency Procedures PDF
- F50 Normal Procedures PDF
- F50 Performance Tables PDF
- F50 Reference PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic, throttle logic with functioning reverser gates.
- Optimized for VR.
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support* (Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows).
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop blade reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects.
- Includes pressurization system.
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
For more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the Carenado website. As of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $39.95 USD.