Please see below for a complete update changelog according to the developer.
- Fixed lights
- Adapted flight dynamics to XP11.30’s latest physics fixes (gear, flap, & fuselage drag, beta mode, cruise speeds)
- Tweaked fuel flow for FL200 and up
- Adjustments to prevent “hot starts”
- Fixed radio tuning knobs
- Autopilot heading issue addressed
- Moved cockpit to inside “objects” folder
- Improved VR configuration, and made yoke click spots less obtrusive in VR
- Created exhaust blur using new particle system
- Adapted throttle quadrant handles to new “drag rotate” manipulator standard
- Corrected quick view locations
- Adjusted trim, prop feathering, CG, rudder phaseout
- Minor bugs fixed.
To review the original update announcement, see the source post via Facebook. For more information about the Carenado King Air C90B for X-Plane 11, visit the product sales page via the developers website.
In other news, the developer also recently updated the Saab 340 for X-Plane 11.
*Image courtesy of Carenado.