Carenado has released the Piper PA-31T Cheyenne II for X-Plane 11. The aircraft is a detailed and comprehensive rendition of the real world type. Features include 4K PBR graphics, a custom KFC3000 autopilot, FMOD sounds, Librain support, VR compatibility, and much more. Keep in mind, the aircraft is a conversion from FSX and Prepar3D.
Please see below for a complete product features list.
- Version 1.0
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom KFC300 autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30’s new engine model
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
Included in the package
- 5 Liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- PA31T Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- PA31T Performance tables PDF
- PA31T Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
For more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the products sales page via the developers website. As of the time of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $37.95 USD.
You may recall, back in April, the developer also released the Beechcraft Premier 1A for X-Plane 11.
*Video and feature image courtesy of Carenado.