And another product update, this time around, Carenado has released Version 1.3 with respect to the developers Pilatus PC-12 for X-Plane 11. The update includes a relatively long list of fixes and improvements. As usual, users will need to completely remove the previous version before installing the updated files.
Please see below for a list of changes.
NEW VERSION 1.3
CARENADO PC12 for X-PLANE 11
List of changes:
- More sound improvements: Fire Test, wind sound, doors sounds, etc.
- Corrected gear speed Vlo in the .acf
- Fixed “Endurance” display calculation
- Fixed rapid clicking noise when HSI CDI is in GPS mode
- Multiple flight model adjustments for XP11.30
- Improved crosswind taxi, takeoff, and landing ability
- Fixed autopilot servos coming on when engaging an AP mode
- EHSI: Added wind vector arrow and speed
- Updated vrconfig file
- Moved sun visor default position so it doesn’t block the overhead buttons
- Fixed overhead amps indication spillover
- Sounds: Decreased interior engine volume
- Updated RealityXP.GTN.ini file
- Increased battery capacity
*Image courtesy of Carenado.