Carenado has released the Short 330 for FSX and Prepar3D V4.4+. The aircraft is a comprehensive representation of the real world type complete with 8 HD liveries, “real” flight characteristics and sounds, dynamic cockpit animations, volumetric prop effects, realistic night lighting, and much more.
Please see below for a list of inclusions and product features.
Included in the package
- 7 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- S330 Emergency Procedure PDF
- S330 Normal Procedures PDF
- S330 Performance Tables PDF
- S330 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
- Version 1.0
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Dynamic cockpit animations
- Sequence Startup Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- Real S330 sounds
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance
- Tested by real pilots
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
For more information, additional release media, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via the developers website. As of this writing, the aircraft is priced at $39.95 USD.
Keep in mind, the Short 360 is also available from Carenado.