Colimata has posted a new product update for the developers popular Concorde (Early Access) for X-Plane 11. The release brings the software up to Version 1.01 and features a number of wide-ranging improvements to the existing aircraft build. Keep in mind, even more updates are expected soon.
Please see below for a list of changes.
- Pitch and roll less aggressive
- Ground vehicle loading fixed for complex cases
- Additional custom commands available that can be assigned to input hardware (example: droop nose, pitch index degree, AP main, Flight Engineer trim, etc.)
- Main airspeed indicator (ASI) and v-limit set to calibrated airspeed CAS (including copilot voice commands)
- Better fuel flow values for:
- Subsonic cruise (example: M0.95 @ FL280)
- Ramp effect on FF
- Approach values
- NAV1 / NAV2 do not influence each other any more
- AFCS – HDG/TRK rotrays (will receive additional improvements)
- CIVA shows correct data at low longitude values
- Better engine shutdown by Virtual Flight Engineer (still needs improvement)
- ‘Better pushback’ addon will work now. Tests show that there are still minor issues, we will work on this (example: push distance?).
- Concorde FXP 2K version available. Many textures have been reduced in size. This should increase FPS on lower specification computers.
- Many small improvements:
- Quick access GUI follows window resizing
- Better view transitions when using QA views
- Lower gear friction during taxiing
- Trim bell sound fixed
- Landing ground contact: added ‘contact’ message of Flight Engineer during landing plus AP switches off automatically at ground contact
- Many minor improvements
- New Autopilot functions available:
- Heading hold (including rotary dial selection)
- Mach hold (plus in/decrease via lever)
- Indicated-airspeed hold
- Acquire selected airspeed
The update is available for download via the X-Plane.org forums. Alternatively, for more information about the Colimata Concorde (Early Access), visit the product sales page via the X-Plane.org store.
*Image courtesy of Colimata.