MONTENEGRO – Digital Design has released Tivat Airport for Prepar3D V4.4+. The scenery is a highly detailed and accurate representation of the real world Airport facility. Moreover, in addition to the airport itself, the package features a significant portion of the surrounding area.
Serving the Montenegrin coastal town of Tivat, LYTV is a relatively small and highly seasonal airport handling approximately 1.2 million passengers per annum. Tivat is also a hub for Montenegro Airlines.
Check out some release images below. Please note, for those interested, the official video trailer is also available.
Next, see a product features list.
- Detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
- Detailed Porto Montenegro including Tivat city
- Using PBR materials
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings with custom autogen
- Realistic wet, puddles effects
- High resolution textures on the airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures created using PBR materials
- Realistic high resolution vegetation throughout the area
- Custom surroundings
- 3D birds
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Dynamic lighting
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Animated airport vehicles
For more information, additional screenshots, or to purchase, visit the product sales page via simMarket. As of the time of this writing, the scenery is priced at €18.00 EUR.